Welcome! Aveniras (“Aveniras”, “ we,” “us,” or “our”) is an investment and advisory services firm. This website is owned and run by Aveniras.
SCOPE AND APPLICATION
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information about the users of our Website. This includes information you provide to us, information collected through your use of our Website and information obtained from our partners and other reliable sources. This information helps us determine which parts of the Website visitors find most valuable as well as how we can continually improve the services we provide.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). We collect this information when you request information from us; contact customer support; respond to a survey; or otherwise communicate with us. In particular, our Website has collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
Name, birthday, e-mail address, phone number, postal address, payment information and financial account numbers, and other information you choose to provide to us.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information collected by us for additional purposes without providing you notice.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH YOUR USE OF OUR ONLINE SERVICES
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may also receive information from other sources and combine it with information we collect from you. For example, we may obtain information about you from commercially available sources such as data aggregators and public databases. This information may include your name, demographic information, interests and publicly-observed data (such as from social media and shopping behavior), homeowner loss history, credit information, and information about your residential properties.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use the information described above as necessary or useful to provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services, including as follows:
- For the purposes for which such information was provided
- Process your requests, including your purchase of products and fulfilling such orders
- Provide you with customized content
- Provide targeted offers and advertising through our online services
- Contact you with information, newsletters and promotional material from us or on behalf of our partners and affiliates
- Improve our Website and develop new products and services
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to address problems and review the usage and operations of our online services
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
We may also use cookie data (alone or in combination with other information, including personal information) to maintain and improve our Website, verify and authenticate Website users, prevent fraud and secure our Website and databases, track and measure Website performance and effectiveness, develop and improve our products and services, and for any other purpose described under our Policy on Cookies and Similar Technologies below.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold and/or disclosed any categories of personal information.
POLICY ON COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
OVERVIEW OF COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
“Cookies” are small text files that are stored on your browser or device by websites, apps, online media and advertisements. There are different types of cookies. Cookies served by the entity that operates the website or app you are visiting or using are called “first party cookies” (so cookies served by us while you are using our online services are first party cookies). Cookies served by companies that are not operating the website or app you are visiting or using are called “third party cookies” (so, we may allow an analytics partner to set a cookie on your computer via our online services while you visit our online services, and that would be a third party cookie). Cookies may also endure for different periods of time. “Session cookies” only last only as long as your browser or app is open. These are deleted automatically once you close your browser or app. Other cookies are “persistent cookies” meaning that they survive after your browser or app is closed (for example, they may recognize your computer when you re-open our online services).
“Pixel tags” (also called web beacons, clear GIFs or action tags) are small blocks of code installed on (or called by) a webpage, app or advertisement which can retrieve certain information about your device and browser, including device type, operating system, browser type and version, website visited, time of visit, referring website, IP address, and other similar information (including the small text file (the cookie) that uniquely identifies the device). Pixel tags can also be used to monitor the way in which visitors interact with websites, electronic communications and the content thereon/in. Pixels also provide the means by which third-party partners set and read browser cookies from a domain that they do not themselves operate and collect information about visitors to that domain, typically with the permission of the domain owner. “Software Development Kits” (also called SDKs) function like pixels and cookies, but operate in the mobile app context where pixels and cookies cannot always function. The primary app developer can install pieces of code (the SDK) from partners in the app, and thereby allow the partner to collect certain information about user interaction with the app and information about the user device and network information.
“Local storage” refers generally to other places on a browser or device where information can be stored by websites, ads, or third parties (such as HTML5 local storage and browser cache).
“Log file information” (also called “server logs”) refers to information that is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a website, including your web request, IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, language and other such information.
“Statistical Identifiers.” Statistical Identifiers refer to identifiers created using certain device information and log data. Collectively, this information makes your browser or device sufficiently distinct for a server or similar system to reasonably determine that it is encountering the same browser or device over time. Statistical Identifiers enable us and our partners to uniquely identify your browser or device for the same purposes as cookies. Statistical Identifiers may be associated with your personal information (such as your email address).
YOUR COOKIE CHOICES
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, in addition to the specific opt-out mechanisms described above, you can typically choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. To do so, please follow the instructions provided by your browser which are usually located within the “Help” or “Preferences” menu. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third-party Flash cookies (see “local storage” above) which may be used by us or our partners in connection with our online services. To delete or disable Flash cookies, please visit this site for more information.
If you would like to prohibit us and our approved partners from using cookies and other identification technologies on our mobile applications for purposes of serving interest-based advertisements and targeting, please follow these steps:
- iOS Users: (1) Launch “Settings”; (2) Tap on “Privacy” and scroll down and tap on “Advertising”; (3) Toggle on “Limit Ad Tracking”. You can also reset your Advertising Identifier from here by tapping “Reset Advertising Identifier”.
- Android Users: (1) Open your app drawer and launch the Google Setting app; (2) Tap “Ads” under Services and enable the “Opt out of interest-based ads” option. You can also reset your advertising ID from here by tapping “Reset advertising ID”.
For further information about cookies and similar technologies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
WEB BROWSER DO NOT TRACK (DNT) HEADERS
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to websites with which the browser communicates. Our online services do not currently respond to these “do-not-track” signals.
YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS.
To exercise any of your rights in this section, please submit a verifiable request to us by emailing us at email@example.com
- Right to request access to the specific pieces of personal information collected. You have the right to request that we disclose the categories and specific pieces of information we have collected about you. Your request must be made by you, by another consumer on behalf of a minor child, or another natural person officially authorized by you to act on your behalf. All requests made to us will be free of charge and will be promptly answered either by mail or electronically. We are not required to provide such information to you more than once within a 12-month period. In addition, we are not required to: (1) retain any personal information about a consumer or (2) re-identify or otherwise link any data that, in the ordinary course of business, is not maintained in a manner that would be considered personal information.
- Right to request deletion. You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information, which we have collected from you. Your request must be made by you, by another consumer on behalf of a minor child, or another natural person registered or authorized by you to act on your behalf. All requests made to us will be free of charge. After we receive and verify your verifiable consumer request, we will delete your personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete your personal information from its records.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, a request to delete personal information will not be granted if it is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to maintain your information in order to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by the consumer, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if you have provided informed consent.
- To enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with the expectations of the consumer based on the your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
- Right to request information about you. Because we collect personal information about consumers, you have the right to request that we disclose the following information:
- The categories of personal information it has collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about you.
Your request must be made by you, by another consumer on behalf of a minor child, or another natural person registered or authorized by you to act on your behalf. All requests made to us will be free of charge. If we cannot verify that the consumer making the request is you, or a person authorized by you to act on your behalf, we will not be obligated to provide such information.
We are not obligated to provide information requested above to the same consumer more than twice in a 12-month period.
After receipt of a “verifiable request” set forth in this section, we will promptly take steps to determine whether the request is a verifiable consumer request and will respond to the request within forty-five (45) days of our receipt of the verifiable consumer request, which may extended as reasonably necessary, up to ninety (90) days, upon notice to you within the 45-day period. The disclosures provided in response to a verifiable request will cover the 12-month period preceding the our receipt of the verifiable consumer request and shall be made in writing and delivered through the consumer’s account, or by mail or electronically at the your option if the you do not maintain an account with us, and in a readably usable format that allows you to transmit the information from entity to another entity without hindrance. You will not be required to create an account with us in order to make a verifiable consumer request.
We and our third-party providers use physical, technical and administrative security measures, consistent with industry practice. Such measures are reasonably designed to protect information we collect from and about you (and your device) from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We may use encryption, password protection, secure socket layers, internal restrictions and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to the information we collect from and about you. However, any information you provide to us is at your own risk. We cannot guarantee that such information will not be lost, accessed without authorization, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
Our online services are not intended for or designed to attract children under the age of 13. Moreover, we do not knowingly collect any personally-identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or guardian, and you must be 18 years of age or older to submit any information to us.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Retention Period. We retain information for the duration of your relationship with us, and for a period of time following termination of that relationship as necessary to maintain and manage our records and activities. We retain information about non-members and other website visitors until we have responded to your request, completed our interaction with you, or until you ask us to remove your information from our records.
- Opt Out, Update your Information, Exercising your Rights. If you would like to discontinue receiving information from us, change the information we have about you, or exercise any of the data subject rights listed below, you may visit the following link:
Such requests will be honored for a minimum of twelve (12) months, after which. Thereafter, we may request that you authorize us to sell your personal information. Information provided as part of your opt-out request will be used solely for the purposes of complying with your opt-out request. You may authorize another person to submit your request to opt-out on your behalf.
- No Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you because you exercised any of the your rights under this policy, including, but not limited to, by:
- Denying goods or services to you.
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties.
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you.
- Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may charge you a different price or rate, or from providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to you by your data. We may also offer financial incentives, including payments to consumers as compensation, for the collection of personal information, the sale of personal information, or the deletion of personal information. We may also offer a different price, rate, level, or quality of goods or services to you if that price or difference is directly related to the value provided to you by your data.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITE.
We may link to third-party websites and resources. This policy does not apply to such sites, which have their own privacy practices. Please review the privacy policies on those sites. We are not responsible for the contents of any third-party websites or resources.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
For California Residents Only. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes (if applicable), such as types of personal information we share and who we share it with. To make such a request, please write to us at the postal address below. Please be sure to include your name and address.
999 S Oyster Bay Road, Suite 421
Bethpage, New York, 11363